Patio Furniture Refinishers offers a full range of services. All services are completed locally in the shop, except for the metallization process.
- Remove old straps, slings and/or glides (any plastic parts)
- Sandblast to remove the old finish down to the bare metal
- Inspect frame for cracks and breaks and ensure a level base (we will contact you if any additional repair is required and get your approval to proceed)
- Hand Sand the frame to ensure a smoother application of the powder
- Powder Coat electrostatically and bake in an oven at 400 degrees to a silky smooth or textured finish (no liquid paint used)
- Hand strap with 100% virgin vinyl that contains ultra violet inhibitors or resling with the fabric of your choice
- Apply new glides/plastic pieces
Powder coated and baked at 400 degrees to a silky smooth or textured finish. Get a five-year warranty against rust!
For steel or rod iron furniture, it is very important to get it metalized. This puts an aluminum coating on your furniture.
- We cut off all the old straps and clean your furniture
- Your furniture is then strapped with 100% virgin vinyl available in a variety of beautiful colors.
- Brown Jordan and Tropitone vinyl strapping have a three (3) year warranty
- Other brands of vinyl strap are available
- Turn-Around Time
If your new strap size and color is in stock, we can restrap your furniture within one (1) week If your new strap needs to be ordered, we can usually restrap your furniture in two (2) to four (4) weeks
- Restrap miscellaneous/accent straps/broken straps
Click here to view Tropitone vinyl colors.
- Sling Installation Process
- Heliarc Welding
- Umbrella Repair
**Contact us +1 (714) 850-9787